Tuesday, May 02, 2006


The North Coast of the Dominican Republic

has become my second first native country, not only because here more often the sun appears than in Bavaria, but because I have here no asthma and the school of Sosua is a motivation machine.
When there was not Pisa study yet, I was still smiled, has taken a short-cut, however, since Germany in the international comparison only very badly, this has changed.
The Collejio Cristobal Colon which was renamed later as Collejo Luis Hess, to honor of his founder Luis Hess.
Only a short time ago Luis Hess has been distinguished with the federal sevice cross, actually, the persons responsible of the Ministries of Education and the Arts should look to get an impression, why here with pleasure are learned, are not smoked and not drunk and why the youngsters with drugs have nothing to do with.
Now till this day and my children are already for Nine years at the school here in Sosua, I have not been penitent to have ventured the step. I am available for questions to the North Coast and to the Dominican Republic, with pleasure.

Gerhard Bulla

No comments: